Monday, February 21, 2011

Teckdecklive Game Play

Aphorisms Russian army officers.

- On command "lights out" comes the dark time of day.
***

- dig a trench from me and before dinner.
***

- Boots need to be cleaned in the evening and morning, put on a fresh mind.
***

- Now I will deal as should nakazhukogo horrible.
***

- Short dashes away from me until the next oak.
***

- What are you mate swearing like little children.
***

- How do you build!? Run one by one.
***

- Hey, you three! Go both to me: What do you look, I tell you.
***

- The head of the soldier to think amozgt - to think.
***

- Take statute and rewrite it all by heart.
***

- All of our troubles because the top button rastegnuta.
***

- In the company of seven slobs And you wear your hair parted in the middle.
***

- Roth! For the garbage in the bath gets!
***

- We stand in the evening to dawn.

original posts and comments on LiveInternet.ru

0 comments:

Post a Comment