Saturday, February 19, 2011

Non Surgical Lipoma Removal Blog

Renata Litvinova. In his own way

Renata Litvinova long taken for mannered bohemian lady in the exotic plumage. Red lipstick, hats with veils, sharp-angled gestures, break-oppressive tone ... One - a role model to others - For parodying. As a result, Litvinov accustomed us to the peculiarities of his personality. Staying on the screen of the same woman-goddess is not of this world, it surprised even the masters of cinema seriousness of their professional qualities.

- Renata, you have repeatedly acted as a producer, obviously, for you it is an occasion feel their materiality, and in fact have to deal with financial problems?

- I always like to work, except the part that concerns namely monetary relations. Endless material battles, financial battles, no payment, debts ... For me it is a painful operation. And everything else - Only happiness. Producer's path is not quite suitable for me, but if it is sent to you, then you must also take on this mission, otherwise the film will not move off the ground. Being a producer is hard. But I swear that I will shoot the picture from which will not leave people.

- With this laudable intention may be, among other things, make good money.

- It can not be my main concern. Should always be the highest goal. Not material. Money - the big test. Especially for those who got rich suddenly, and decided that everything is for sale. So do not all pass this test. They, of course, different in life there. I think we're all here on the test.

- By the way, the profession of director and producer of more men than women. You had a change something in this regard?

- all the time is adjusted accordingly. Without end have to make compromises, they are inevitable in human relations. Rigidity has its limits. It borders on evil. And evil, I think, quite profitable. Advantageous to be good. I do not understand what it means to be cruel. I'm just demanding.

- Now you can boldly assert their right to a bright personality, but when they were unknown, as was the case?

- I used to be even more vivid individuality. And then, incidentally, has never advocated. Just such a was - as in a glass of liquid. You criticize me, not criticism, anyway, my composition is not changed. This is my heavenly angels kept. Gave me such a strange immunity. Because people are the same sometimes happens to break. Releasing them from the same any drama schools and they all say the same voices, quite uninteresting. That they there with them doing - I do not know, but leave some stamping. A personality can not kill. Although, maybe it was not there? Then do not mind.

- Years at 18 you, too, probably put pressure ...

- Awful. Monstrous. I have always criticized. They said that in Russian so do not write that it's not done. I've defended like a beast. I had a professor Cyrus K. Paramonov, she told me all discarded. All pages were ischerkany red. I came to her home, and for three hours, we dismantled every sentence. I uttered them in the air and said that since it is possible. Then she replied: "When you pronounce it, you convince me." If I were a me - it would have been misspent. It would not be me. You can not bring themselves.

- Renata That was better than or on the contrary - flawed?

- it's much better! She was young, with long hair, white skin radiant, vulnerable and defenseless. She was more beautiful than I present.

- But with age you probably have acquired piercing quality.

- Oh, no. I do not have the breakdown characteristics. Sincerely grateful to my heavenly guardians and absolutely convinced that my life is directed from above. I VGIK abused. There had to cooperate with the directing department, and I not only did not cooperated with the filmmakers never even talked. You write the essay, go to another department, and they put it. I have not had a single staged scene, movie, half the picture. Full Passionate. The main thing - I have them all and despised! To me, they seemed to be some not so. Although she studied with very funny guys. In parallel, he studied Vanya Okhlobystin - absolutely super! Remember when he went into the army, gave a stack of poems dedicated to me. Ivan - the miracle was. Then studied Comrade Bashirov Fedechko Bondarchuk, Roman Kachanov, director of DMB, Lesch Samoryadov.

- They certainly fell in love in you.

- No ... Well what good friends, that's for sure. Lesch Samoryadov ever was such an amazing, gentle. Somehow came to visit him, and he bought dumplings. Oh, it's only with him could happen. He threw them in a pot, sitting, waiting. And so weird - they do not float. We took one pelmeninu on a spoon, but she's so heavy - fell and rolled. We picked it up and found out that all the dumplings are filled with iron balls. I ask: "Where You bought this? "And he told me so thoughtfully replied:" I'm going and I think that's what they are so heavy? "Those balls were all the Moscow courts at one time blocked. Someone took it and sold Leshe such dumplings. In short, we never ate ravioli.

- The course, many you appreciate?

- Nobody appreciated. And now, I probably should complain to say that nobody did not value me, you bastards. Who do you hang out - that you and appreciates. And who does not communicate, said: "Fie, what a stupid Renata!" But I myself can not communicate with many, I do not have such an internal device.

- you really communicate selectively and accurately: Your co-operation with Zemfira proved mutually inspiring. It seems that you have found a congenial man?

- In this case, I found a reliable ally. Zemfira believe a great poet, and very in love with her. When I was filming "The Goddess", she totally unselfishly gave us the song and also introduced me to Igor Vdovin, who composed the soundtrack for some very conventional money. In this they have once again confirmed that the great poets - people are absolutely not material and do not accumulators.

AND in painting "Green Theatre in Zemfira" we had also invested their money. The main thing - it has a mood. Still, it's a documentary that captures the an outstanding personality in a particular time. And I'm convinced: Zemfira - an outstanding personality. Very nutritious. Useful for young people. I once finished a musical school at the Conservatory and music know about. Maybe even better than some of the performers. Zemfira from very akkumulirueshsya is charged. Then it is very gentleman.

- no wonder that ordinary people in your circle do not get - like attracts like ...

- Yeah, I work only geniuses. Kira Muratova, Zemfira, the same Alexei Balabanov. They are not just talented - they have the courage to be yourself. And to be free - one of the qualities genius. I think that almost all of the great biographies are made against all odds - always an exception. You can go God knows where, have lots of flaws, you can to be a monster with a defect of speech, everyone will say that you profneprigoden, and thou shalt be the greatest.

- Perhaps you with Zemfira, and something vital, inter alia, drew? Do you in fact the father is also a Tatar blood?

- Yes, I was half Tatar. Along this line, I have a very difficult race - the whole tree. We have there and princes and scholars. This here is the origin.

- You say that movies are ready for the many victims. Where did you such love for him?

- You enjoy a movie, and you'll understand from such a love. It can not explain it as a disease. Movie - is not reality, it is over reality. Movie - the second reality. If you ask: "Why do you love this person? "Not for the same full lips. I can not say that here on I was influenced by some other book or movie. This misery on me will not wait. And that, in this case, you have to enumerate the list? I do think it strange when you affect a certain book. Why are you a man is - like the grass? How do you primnesh, so you and go to bed. Remember, Marx - "Being determines consciousness"? But he's still wrong. This consciousness determines being.

- At your interview it is clear that the actors do you feel about the apparent low pressure.

- I always say that the actors - it's not human.

- And who is - sacred beast?

- Actors - more than people ... or less. This like two parallel worlds. I have about their world do not know, and, actually, not very much interested in them. There is some destiny, and it is present again. I've been saying that ever would not be removed. When studied in VGIK, has always refused the offer. And then the same shot.

- And now you - the actress.

- I am - not an actress. Just sometimes coincide with the text. Do not see myself as an actress. I have some profneprigodnaya because I work terribly devastating. So I can not be removed a lot. Sooner or later, finally go to the literature. When tired of acting and directing.

- Any rastirazhirovanny appearance rarely corresponds to reality, largely a public relations and advertising. You are seated in the representation of herself satisfied with everything?

- The thing is that if you want to somehow change this image, You can do something else in the movie. But I think I already did it. Me for this, of course, heavily criticized, however, and loved. As for journalists, they write about myself, I - just an excuse. When you give an interview and then read, understand that this is a totally different person said.

- you did not notice that its strangeness can sometimes scare off men?

- I think I do sometimes scare men. Not everyone, of course, but many are afraid. Well, let afraid if they are such fools.

- Apparently, these men nepuglivyh still a little bit, because you often say that there comes a matriarchy.

- It is almost come. Not for nothing that states that the class defines a man a woman next to him. Look at what is now the wonderful women, but about how many men you can say something like that? Unique: they arrogated to themselves a lot of feminine qualities. They are obviously different and I would like to understand them. Sometimes, they angered their ruthlessness. A man can not give way, do not miss out on the road, even if a woman with a child. Once I knocked one over the fact that he missed me at the transition.

- However, because of your movies comes out, that you have to treat men with a certain pity. Who, then, is not sorry?

- and I feel sorry for women, and cats and dogs and even men. I'm still a fundamental principle of attitude towards people - pity.

- So, principled and compassionate view - still in force?

- Yes, I'm sure it's my own personal breakthrough. Now look at people in terms of humanizing. Recently came to the concert, sitting in the front row on stage left some dancers, and I even have them enormous pity appeared. I thought that here is a girl's pantyhose torn up, and it is their so-neatly-sewn neatly. Here I do not know, just a painful feeling ...

- People it's probably not very nice.

- But I'm not expressing it to them. When I work, it is very demanding. This is a my fault. And who likes to work, tell me? I'm shocked sometimes that from the rest look like rabotogolik.

- but in life should be place not only exploit, but also recreation. Do you have a reserved place where you feel relaxed and comfortable?

- you know, in recent times in all places except for Moscow, I feel comfortable. It has everything from peresnyato-hundred times. Skimmed off all the old buildings are everywhere, and now this Turkish new building with blue windows. Hate! Although born in the hospital on the Arbat, in front of the cinema "Art", and we lived on the street Gilyarovskogo. These places are my home since childhood. I can see how changing the city. And I see that not all the better. And yet I love Moscow.

- Renata, you have a daughter. What has changed in you with her appearance?

- With the advent of Uliana I very much has changed, become different. I have a higher meaning, which did not exist. This is love. There was no feeling stronger in my life than my love for the child. My daughter amazes me - she is interested in everything and even trying to copy in a sense, me. Already reported that, like my mother, will be an actress or singer. I sometimes say that his daughter had the same unusual name as me. This is our family. Grandma called Faina, mother name - Alice. Name it something personal. In childhood I really did not like his name, did not want to call it, when someone asked. I thought, why I have such a stupid name? Around all normal: Olga, Lena, Natasha. And now I love it.

- Your demeanor has become a byword. I think that it is not only encouraged, but annoying?

- I am often accused of an unnatural ... Boring. Be campy better than banal. Humble to the fact that my personality may offend, annoy. In part, this is beyond me. Second, Renata. Or third. But these women, bad, breaking, strange, they are the same too! Do not you they have never met? For them, this behavior is normal and natural. Suppose this someone is shocking or not happy, but I'm just such, and not another. Do not pretend to anyone not specifically portrayed. That's me! Is it hard to believe it? I would most like the audience would be more interesting personality. Maybe interesting as long as it exists.

- Without a doubt. And yet you are interesting that sharpened on self-development, but it is a rarity.

- I always say that people are very prone to degradation. Therefore, we must assume all the time to train and keep in a tone. Because man is, of course, loses power, gets tired, it seems to him that night is better to lie on the sofa, staring at the TV or put in front of mountains еды и питья. Его поглощает какая-то темная волна, ему ничего не хочется. Нужно держать себя в напряжении и не поддаваться. Хороший рецепт, но многие как раз поддаются, and then suffer. This is deadly. Suffering even nourish the very soul, and they also have a healthy grain. I also like to sometimes suffer. Once you feel that You live and you have a heart. So life, in spite of everything, a wonderful thing. We must constantly work on themselves. Listen to intuition. Because angels We always try to send.

- And how do you assess their efforts in the eternal struggle between good and evil?

- I believe that good people do not care anymore. Just a man I think there are not only white and black power, but also transparent, which, depending on the circumstances serve to one, then another.

- Many these circumstances is very difficult, and very often they make a specific choice of ...

- Yes, most people live a difficult life. And demand from them some spiritual work impossible. It's a big job. A private matter. Imagine how the homeless survive. But strong men make more tests stronger and, oddly enough, more cheerful. Weak become evil, and it destroys them. Sympathy, empathy is as strong as love. We are all so vulnerable, vulnerable, mortal. Everyone loves my mother, even more helpless in my love. Should all be sorry. I want to be on the side of the world. Although, of course, the world is augmenting Evil, but ... I will fight. For me, what is beautiful, especially due to the light and divine powers. I try to be the conductor of that force. And suddenly it's someone save?


quotes, aphorisms

woman should excite a man, make him an interesting pastime, decorating life. But it needs necessarily make your life that is separate from the family, engage in their own careers. It must be something special, or a man with her boring.



I think luck to everyone, just not everyone knows how to use it.



There is no earth, the sky here on both sides. With the lower shed rain, and Top Bird ... Jump, do not be afraid! On the sky no one has ever broken up!




I still can not tell the whole truth, because she do not know her.




Y my theory is such that if you want to find love and you're so so appointed, you will of course be given.
When you know someone desperately in love, the man has no chance of escape.
He loves you too.
Or he will always remember you.
man who passionately loves - well, that it was not some fan out there love and mental illness, when someone can climb fences and enter the apartment, and unconditional love - such a person necessarily infect the other his love.
And if you like a strong personality, with strong energy, then you have no chance.
In a sense, this is even some devastating feeling. Because
that if you have everything in life resisted and laid out on shelves, but suddenly your life invaded by some kind of powerful energy - you have no options for escape.

.

If you know someone is really much like he loves you too, because he simply has no chance to avoid it.




few men that women know about: and Leo Tolstoy, and even the great Chekhov womanizer so nothing about us and do not understand.




I want to say: "I love you" - but to me there is no one to say it ...




I have the worse the more I smile. Zaschitka such.




Love - the desire to give, and passion - the desire to take.



Source: Women's magazine

Original entries and comments on LiveInternet.ru

0 comments:

Post a Comment