Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mini Pancake Desserts

Artist Loginova Annette

Artist Loginova Annette - Batik


фон Loginova Annette about himself: "painting, I began to seriously engage in my youth, when I started training in art school, which lasted six years. Upon completion of training, I perfected my technique on individual lessons with the artist, who is a member of the Union of Artists. Studied at the Art and Industry Institute, "the artist-designer."
participated in various art exhibitions, including the personal.
In his work, I like display life, with its bright and good side. I love and clean colors, soft lines, cheerful subjects, causing a smile and a feeling of something warm inside.
My favorite technique - batik. He drew me with his unpredictable transition of colors, soft lines, the originality ... including in their I use the unusual technique of batik double when the picture gets the volume. "



















































spring




Author Posta medissa71

spring: Batic

Original entries and comments on LiveInternet.ru

0 comments:

Post a Comment